Why am I doing this?

I have found that I am in need of a project. I also have several goals that seem to be nagging me lately. 1. I need to get in shape. Although round is a shape, it's not so much what I am looking for. 2. I need to read the Bible more. It has yet to become a vital foundation to my faith on a consistent basis. 3. I would like to write more. It's something I greatly enjoy, but simply do not make time for it.

So I have decided to take the next 90 days to simultaneously complete the P90X fitness challenge, Read the Bible in 90 Days, and Blog about my entire experience. Viola! This condenses all three goals into a single project.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1.... Again

Dare I commit myself to 90 days of blogging yet again? Sigh... Perhaps I will only blog periodically as time allows. So I am doing my 90 day challenge again. I'm not 100% what has come over me this time. Other than the fact that I need something physical to do and apparantly I really like P90X because this will be my 4th round. Can't you tell by my rock hard abs? oh wait... not so much. Apparantly I am not as insane as all of those people on the infomercials. While I am still seeing results, I am definitely more on the 2 year plan. I know there are muscles in my stomach somewhere. I just know it and maybe one day I will find them. As far as the Bible reading goes, I am not so sure. Seeing that I have hardly done any Bible reading since I finished last summer, I suppose I have decided that it was time to pick it back up again. This time around I have even found a few people to do it with me. I have a few who are working out with me periodically and a few who are doing the Bible portion. It will be very nice to have some support on both accounts. And so on we go. 90 Days of getting up early and lots of reading and writing. I'm going to kick this challenges ass! (remind me of this at day 45 when I'm totally sick of this challenge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment