Why am I doing this?

I have found that I am in need of a project. I also have several goals that seem to be nagging me lately. 1. I need to get in shape. Although round is a shape, it's not so much what I am looking for. 2. I need to read the Bible more. It has yet to become a vital foundation to my faith on a consistent basis. 3. I would like to write more. It's something I greatly enjoy, but simply do not make time for it.

So I have decided to take the next 90 days to simultaneously complete the P90X fitness challenge, Read the Bible in 90 Days, and Blog about my entire experience. Viola! This condenses all three goals into a single project.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 86

Workout- Core Synergistics
Bible Reading- 1 Thessalonians 1 - Philemon 1

It's late and I almost went to bed without blogging. so here it is. Now you know that I at least didn't slack off with the two major tasks of this challenge. I'm just a slacker when it comes to blogging. I'm just running out of things to say. Maybe I'm just out of time in my day to come up with something clever.

4 more days!!!

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment