Why am I doing this?

I have found that I am in need of a project. I also have several goals that seem to be nagging me lately. 1. I need to get in shape. Although round is a shape, it's not so much what I am looking for. 2. I need to read the Bible more. It has yet to become a vital foundation to my faith on a consistent basis. 3. I would like to write more. It's something I greatly enjoy, but simply do not make time for it.

So I have decided to take the next 90 days to simultaneously complete the P90X fitness challenge, Read the Bible in 90 Days, and Blog about my entire experience. Viola! This condenses all three goals into a single project.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 88

Workout- Stretch X
Bible Reading- James 3:13 - 3 John 1

It's soooooo close! I am sooooo ready to put this challenge to rest. 2 more days!!

Today we decided to attend bedside baptist for church this morning. It was a wonderful sermon by Pastor Sheets today. It was a much needed morning for us to relax around the house today. We don't make it a habit to skip church, but given the pending craziness that is about to descend upon us, we decided that we needed a restful day. We had breakfast together and then laid on the couch and watched a Sandra Bullock movie marathon that is playing on ABC today. Then Breanne dawned her cape and became super woman and cooked dinners for us to warm up throughout the week. We wont have any time between work and VBS so warmed up dinners are the plan for the entire week. And now we are relishing the last few precious hours that we have left before we have to go to church tonight. It's going to be fun and it will all be for a good cause, but it's going to be I-N-S-A-N-E. Wish us luck.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment